Philippines Insider" The Ultimate Philippines Travel Guide for Tourists and Expats

Author Topic: Bohol  (Read 1993 times)

Offline Big Jim

• Retired soon
  • Sr Member
    • Big Jims Philippines Experience
Bohol
« on: February 02, 2013, 08:02:45 AM »
Still waiting for the video button

Bohol is the complete holiday destination in my opinion.

Here is my Bohol video. It was made from video filmed in 2004,2005,2006,2009 and 2011.

It shows the Baclayon Church, Chocolate hills, Blood Compact, Magaso Falls, Bohol Bee farm, Hanging bridges over the Loboc river, Tarsier sanctuary, Butterfly sanctuary, Wild life sanctuary, Alona beach and Hinagdanan cave.

Small | Large
I used to wonder what it would be like to read other people's minds.

Then I got a facebook account and now I am over it.

Offline intocebu

• Sr Member
Re: Bohol
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 10:06:11 AM »
my wifes family lives up the hill from the church.. me and my wife have Been to most of the places you listed..Did not get to the magaso falls the bohol bee farm the alona beach and the Hinagdanan cave...the rest was really nice....Dave

Offline Big Jim

• Retired soon
  • Sr Member
    • Big Jims Philippines Experience
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 02:08:43 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te3dqSmzGZc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te3dqSmzGZc</a>
I used to wonder what it would be like to read other people's minds.

Then I got a facebook account and now I am over it.

Offline meylou

• Sr Member
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 02:23:47 PM »
Very nice video.  I've been to Bohol twice, once when the hills were green and the other time when the hills were chocolate brown.  I've been to most of the tourist destinations in Bohol and I do like the island, including Panglao.
Thanks for sharing your videos, btw.
What we think we become... Buddha
:)

Offline intocebu

• Sr Member
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2013, 10:13:43 PM »
My wife and her family live in Baclayon up the hill from the Church.. Been to some of those places Chocolate hills was the best i could stay up there all day.....Dave