Author Topic: 2014 ADVISORY FROM THE BUREAU OF IMMIGRATION  (Read 1185 times)

Offline Art, just a re(tired) Fil-Am

• Sr Member
  • From California, now living in Sta Rosa, Laguna
2014 ADVISORY FROM THE BUREAU OF IMMIGRATION
« on: July 01, 2014, 04:32:28 PM »
Just read this on Facebook and Twitter today, which seems to be just a reminder for 2014 to those it pertains to!

Bureau of Immigration, Republic of the Philippines

ADVISORY FROM THE BUREAU OF IMMIGRATION

The Alien Registration Division (ARD) reminds all registered aliens as follows:

1. Incomplete and/or improperly accomplished registration forms shall be dismissed;
2. To register and secure the ACR I-Card only through authorized persons;
3. To report, in writing, changes in information (e.g., civil status, citizenship, address and the like) in order to avoid sanctions, including imprisonment for not more than six (6) months;
4. To pay the Annual Report fee within the first 60 days of each year, unless exempted by law;
5. To renew ACR I-Cards at least three months in advance of pre-scheduled travels;
6. To check printed data on the ACR I-Cards and promptly report errors and/or discrepancies;
7. To avoid false statements, misrepresentation and fraud in any immigration matter under the pain of visa cancellation/forfeiture and/or deportation;
8. To secure regular/paper-based Emigration Clearance Certificate (ECC) 72 hours before departure for the following:
a. Holders of Temporary Visitorís /Tourist (9a) Visa, who stayed for more than 6 months;
b. Immigrants and Non-Immigrants with downgraded or expired visas except (a);
c. Immigrants and Non-immigrants with valid visas, who are leaving for good except (a);
d. Philippine-born temporary visitors, who are leaving for the first time;
e. Foreign nationals with orders to leave; and
f. Foreign Seafarers, with BI-approved discharge, who stayed for more than 30 days.
9. All ACR I-Card holders, not included above, who are temporarily leaving the country may pay ECC RP/SRC fees at airports.

For queries, please contact (632) 465 2400 local 205 (ARD), e-mail xinfo@immigration.gov.ph and binoc_immigration@hotmail.ph or visit our social media accounts, officialbureauofimmigration on Facebook and @immigrationPH on Twitter.
"Life is what we all make it to be"!
"It's always a matter of money"!
"Do on to others as they would do on to You, but do it first"!
"Different strokes for different folks"!
"Que Sera Sera"!