Author Topic: Private PI elementry schools with US affiliation ?  (Read 2571 times)

Online bigrod

• Retired USAF Club Mgmt Supt, Personnel Supt & 1st Sgt
  • Administrator
  • Sr Member
Life is  to short not to live it right the first time

Offline jjcabgou

• Sr Member
Re: Private PI elementry schools with US affiliation ?
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2019, 03:55:32 PM »
Not enough what?
A round of golf here isn't so expensive.  I'd have to check to be 100% certain, but as I remember it's around P1,000 a round.
Yes, not enough what?  Golf is great exercise.  I do not get a cart, and walking 18 holes in the Philippine sun, will knock you on your butt.   In addition, given I am not that good at all, I probably walk about 27 holes as I spend an inordinate amount of time looking for my fricken balls.   And depending on where you golf, it is not that expensive at all, especially compared to USA prices.   I have also met a lot of great people playing golf. 

Offline David690

• Sr Member
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2019, 12:36:05 PM »
Yes, not enough what?  Golf is great exercise.  I do not get a cart, and walking 18 holes in the Philippine sun, will knock you on your butt.   In addition, given I am not that good at all, I probably walk about 27 holes as I spend an inordinate amount of time looking for my fricken balls.   And depending on where you golf, it is not that expensive at all, especially compared to USA prices.   I have also met a lot of great people playing golf.

Let me know if you run out of golf balls.  I must have about two dozen of them, that I find during my daily walk with my dogs around the golf course. ;)
Londoner at heart

Offline jjcabgou

• Sr Member
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2019, 06:24:29 PM »
Let me know if you run out of golf balls.  I must have about two dozen of them, that I find during my daily walk with my dogs around the golf course. ;)
Where exactly are you David?  I am in Tagaytay...   hahahah not that I would drive there for some golf balls, was just curious which course you are near

Offline David690

• Sr Member
« Reply #19 on: Today at 07:21:17 PM »
Where exactly are you David?  I am in Tagaytay...   hahahah not that I would drive there for some golf balls, was just curious which course you are near

We're on South Pacific Golf & Leisure Estates in Davao City.
Londoner at heart