Author Topic: Oh my G! A new Ayala Mall just opened up just minutes away from home.  (Read 1467 times)

Offline Art, just a re(tired) Fil-Am

• Sr Member
  • From California, now living in Sta Rosa, Laguna
I took a quick peek at our new Ayala Mall just a few minutes away from our home in Nuvali Sta Rosa, Canlubang, Laguna. Don't know why they mentioned Canlubang, we don't live nowhere near Conlubang, because their boundary is about 20 miles away.
I think I am going to need roller skates or a motorized wheel chair to get around that huge mall!
Lee2 knows how I hate to do a lot of walking in huge malls when we visited them in Cebu last year. IMHO, the Ayala Mall in Cebu was more awesome and nicer looking and so were the women! ::) ??? :o
My wife and I just can't wait for our S&R and Star Mall still under construction, but to open soon probably before Christmas and it's in our area too just even closer to our home. This place is eventually going to have grid lock traffic on the weekends. That's when I will stay at home and venture out only during the week when they first open their doors to avoid the crowd and traffic! 
The pics of our new Ayala Mall below came from their Facebook website. http://tinyurl.com/omoj35g
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 07:24:29 PM by Art, just a re(tired) Fil-Am »
"Life is what we all make it to be"!
"It's always a matter of money"!
"Do on to others as they would do on to You, but do it first"!
"Different strokes for different folks"!
"Que Sera Sera"!

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • *** Rest In Peace ***
Re: Oh my G! A new Ayala Mall just opened up just minutes away from home.
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 07:41:49 PM »
Looks very nice Art, I hope you and Jho go there at least a couple of times a week for a meal out and a nice walk. Walking and exercise are the key to good health, Nila and I go down to our gym here in Florida at least twice a week and we both walk on the treadmill for a half hour and then we both use the weight machines and I can feel the difference in my breathing, my heart rate is lower, my knees that were getting really bad, no longer seem to hurt, and my muscles are starting to come back.  8) Now if only I could lose some weight, then the next time you and I walk the malls, more ladies will look at me instead of them not being able to take their eyes off of you.  ;)
:) Happily married since 1994 & live part of the year in Cebu and the rest in S. Florida.

Offline Art, just a re(tired) Fil-Am

• Sr Member
  • From California, now living in Sta Rosa, Laguna
Re: Oh my G! A new Ayala Mall just opened up just minutes away from home.
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 09:59:53 PM »
Looks like I should frequent our new Ayala Mall and start hoofing it a little bit at a time from one end to the other and back! Can't hurt huh? I hope I can find where I parked my car after my long walk! ??? I would hate to find out later, it's parked way at the other end of the Mall. I will try Lee and let you know if I succeeded. No promises though, but maybe after Christmas and or New Year's Eve! ::)
"Life is what we all make it to be"!
"It's always a matter of money"!
"Do on to others as they would do on to You, but do it first"!
"Different strokes for different folks"!
"Que Sera Sera"!