Philippines Insider" The Ultimate Philippines Travel Guide for Tourists and Expats

Author Topic: Hi All, Newbie Here - Appreciate all the great info  (Read 1263 times)

Offline PJJF

Hi All, Newbie Here - Appreciate all the great info
« on: January 22, 2019, 12:23:19 AM »
Hi All,

Just joined the forum, had found this via Google searches, was checking out the input on Solar panel use.  This is something I've been watching for the right time to invest..appears this will come to my price / efficiency point sooner than later.    Big shout out to forum members "Leinster Lad" and "lost_in_samoa" whose knowledge on this topic looks extensive!

A little about me; have lived in various SEA countries for work over the past 20 years, last was Philippines where I was living / working in Makati for several years. Had met and married a Filipina, and we came back to the States for 10 years.  Have been back /forth since. We have a house built in La Union where we plan to live in the coming years....looking to make it as self sufficient as possible/logical/affordable.

Cheers,

PJ

Offline JoeLP

• Global Moderator
  • Sr Member
Re: Hi All, Newbie Here - Appreciate all the great info
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2019, 09:38:03 AM »
Welcome PJ.  Ask any questions you have.  Seems you already have a handle on the situation having lived here and all, but if anything comes to mind, ask away.
In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Offline Travelling Bob

• Sr Member
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2019, 07:44:44 AM »
Welcome and enjoy

Offline codefreeze

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2019, 12:53:51 AM »
Welcome!