Philippines Insider" The Ultimate Philippines Travel Guide for Tourists and Expats
Philippines Insider" The Ultimate Philippines Travel Guide for Tourists and Expats

Author Topic: COVID19  (Read 1889 times)

Offline MotorSarge

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
COVID19
« on: April 23, 2020, 09:58:52 AM »
Is this not the topic/subject tab we should all be posting on for relative Corona Virus issues...good for historical info/later new members.

MS

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
Re: COVID19
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2020, 03:57:07 AM »
Motor Sarge - It makes sense to me. But as sure as I say this I will be wrong  :o :D
Louisville, KY USA - Bagong Silang, Caloocan City, PH

Offline MotorSarge

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2020, 10:15:56 PM »
Lol..I understand...tracking ya like SuperBeta!
Speaking of old formats...Drive- in movies theaters the ones that have survive are a huge hit with COVID19 on the scene.
Was nothing like hopping in a trunk to get in and hang a speaker on the ol window.
MS

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2020, 03:38:15 AM »
Lol..I understand...tracking ya like SuperBeta!
Speaking of old formats...Drive- in movies theaters the ones that have survive are a huge hit with COVID19 on the scene.
Was nothing like hopping in a trunk to get in and hang a speaker on the ol window.

Been there, done that. But my favorite thing to do was to fill up a cooler with frothy beverages, grab the "cutie of the week" and park on the back row  8)

Offline MotorSarge

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2020, 07:10:07 AM »
Wow.....like from a month ago reply....defiantly cornfused...maybe some website politics or ya just watching all the waves roll in.?
MS

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2020, 12:56:06 AM »
Have been busy with life in the land of the Big PX   8)

Offline MotorSarge

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2020, 07:03:55 AM »
Is this not the topic/subject tab we should all be posting on for relative Corona Virus issues...good for historical info/later new members.

Ahh LIF members... be sure to educate your family and/or possible survivors of webpages & business sites you use to make your life functions happen, make sure they know usernames & passwords and locations of hard legal documents. Inform them of locations of offsite properties, cars, boats trailers, storage units...etc. None of us want to leave our love ones in the dark without notice...so don't add more pain, confusion, stress, legality issues and unjust loss because of ignorance that is easily overlooked. The COVID19 just makes this a reassurance of life's instabilities. 
MS

Offline JoeLP

• Global Moderator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2020, 05:10:33 PM »
Covid Case Counting: EXPOSED! Shocking Truth WITH CLEAR PROOF

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nuv7NM_NfQs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nuv7NM_NfQs</a>

Well, on the preview the video doesn't appear to be showing.  So he're the link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nuv7NM_NfQs

Keep in mind, this junk is going on at the same time as more and more testing is being done at higher rates.  Even further skewing the metrics.  And as more and more are testing positive, less and less are dying.  Linked? 

The further and further we get into(out of?) this covid19 mess the more and more you see the evidence of media intentionally trying to stir fear by way over pushing nonsense to frighten people how can step back and make reality of the fantasy that the media is reporting.

Been saying it everywhere, even here for some time now, covid19 is only "killing more" than the flu is due to cases being attibuted to covid that do not belong to it and that there is no vaccine shot for it.  Soon as the bullsh!t reporting stops and the vaccine is created, it'll be far less harmful than the flu.  Still firmly believe that. Time will show it to be real.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 01:20:29 AM by JoeLP »
In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Offline Steve & Myrlita

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • Myrlita & I and all of our grandchildren.
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2020, 06:02:29 PM »
Just do the 5-7 day regimen of Hydroxychloroquin, Arithimycin, & Zinc Sulfate and you're good to go.
Thank you...God Bless...
Bro Steve & Sis Myrlita
Bacolod City, PH
*** RIP MY FRIEND LEE ***
***       RIP DON H        ***

Offline JoeLP

• Global Moderator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2020, 06:04:08 PM »
What Is Causing the Spike in COVID-19 Cases?

#Invalid YouTube Link#
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1z664H7EiA

Key point in the video that drives the continued quarantine and shutdown as over reach.  The point of the temporary shutdown was to give the hospitals a break.  Now with fewer covid19 cases in hospitals and very little beds being used for it, along with all the other advancements made, it's time to reopen.

Offline JoeLP

• Global Moderator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2020, 06:12:05 PM »
Just do the 5-7 day regimen of Hydroxychloroquin, Arithimycin, & Zinc Sulfate and you're good to go.
Agree. 
Did everyone notice that the only thorough, proper and clinical testing done on Hydroxychloroquin showed hard evidence that it works?  Done in Detroit with hard testing on everyone from healthcare workers to patients at every level or progression and all results tested and compared show it actually does have a positive effect on helping with covid19.  Man the media pushed a negative agenda on Hydroxychloroquin and even when hard evidence with proper, clinical testing they kept bringing up the wily nily tests that carry little scientific validity.
Any states not opening up their schools will look the largest fools down the road. But the media will try and cover for them with a lot of "what ifs". 
Post script.  I do not think hydroxychloroquin is the end of, be all of fighting covid19.  I do think, based on the results, it's and adequate drug to use in fighting it.  I hope a vaccine or a more power drug at fighting covid19(like the one currently being herald in Israel that can cure the sickness, but isn't really a vaccine) comes out very soon and can at least reduce the deaths between now and when the vaccine is in place and being used worldwide.  I'm just sick of all the bullsh!t that the media is pushing on it.

Offline Hestecrefter

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2020, 11:48:37 PM »

Been saying it everywhere, even here for some time now, covid19 is only "killing more" than the flu is due to cases being attibuted to covid that do not belong to it and that there is no vaccine shot for it.  Soon as the bullsh!t reporting stops and the vaccine is created, it'll be far less harmless than the flu.  Still firmly believe that. Time will show it to be real.

JoeLP, I am taking it that when you say "it'll be far less harmless than the flu" you perhaps intended to convey the meaning "it'll be far less harmful than the flu."  But I want to clarify, to be sure. 

Offline MotorSarge

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2020, 12:06:09 AM »
Agree. 
Did everyone notice that the only thorough, proper and clinical testing done on Hydroxychloroquin showed hard evidence that it works?  Done in Detroit with hard testing on everyone from healthcare workers to patients at every level or progression and all results tested and compared show it actually does have a positive effect on helping with covid19.  Man the media pushed a negative agenda on Hydroxychloroquin and even when hard evidence with proper, clinical testing they kept bringing up the wily nily tests that carry little scientific validity.
Any states not opening up their schools will look the largest fools down the road. But the media will try and cover for them with a lot of "what ifs". 
Post script.  I do not think hydroxychloroquine is the end of, be all of fighting covid19.  I do think, based on the results, it's and adequate drug to use in fighting it.  I hope a vaccine or a more power drug at fighting covid19(like the one currently being herald in Israel that can cure the sickness, but isn't really a vaccine) comes out very soon and can at least reduce the deaths between now and when the vaccine is in place and being used worldwide.  I'm just sick of all the bullsh!t that the media is pushing on it.

I think alot of the negativity about Hydroxy was because Prez Trump supported it and so the far flung left needed to take another swat at him. I took Hydroxy weekly for a good 20 months back in 2003/2004 while in Afghanistan...I'm still here! As far as the media is...there might be some misreporting but I got family in Texas and Florida and the hospitals are overrun with patient's and the death count is around 100 a day.....1 death is too many in my book.

I am very curious about all the bullshit that will break out when the vaccine is available. Who will get it? Who won't? Who gets it first? Is it free?? Will it be a chaotic event or just smooth sailing?

I say the best thing to do is tell all the destructive anarchist it was made in the Trump Laboratory by Trump Supporters 8)

Edit by Steve & Myrlita: Fixed the Quote.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 05:42:11 AM by Steve & Myrlita »
MS

Offline JoeLP

• Global Moderator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2020, 01:20:56 AM »
JoeLP, I am taking it that when you say "it'll be far less harmless than the flu" you perhaps intended to convey the meaning "it'll be far less harmful than the flu."  But I want to clarify, to be sure.

Exactly. Thank you for catching that mistake.  I already corrected it.

Offline JoeLP

• Global Moderator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2020, 01:26:31 AM »

MotorSarge,
As to what happens when the vaccine comes out...I think a lot of it will depend on who and where it is created.  If in the USA, then it'll be mass produced there and those in the USA will get it long before someone like us living here in the Philippines will get it.  Long being relative.  I think inside a year, most countries, and a vast majority of the first world countries will be getting it and dispersing it.

Then as to who get's it first in each country will depend greatly on the country.  Say Canada would probably be able to set it up so those who need it most get it first as they have a system that can handle it and make that work.  But a country like Sudan or Iran or what have you...it'll be much more political and wouldn't surprise me a  bit if it's the rich and powerful that get if first. 

All this said, I do see a very real possibility that if a first world country develops it first, they'll share their discovery with other countries if they want to foot the bill of setting up all the required production facilities to create the vaccine, or be willing to do something to help get it to those countries quicker on a budget price.