Philippines Insider" The Ultimate Philippines Travel Guide for Tourists and Expats

Author Topic: Annual reporting - during the quarantine  (Read 643 times)

Offline starrt

• Sr Member
Annual reporting - during the quarantine
« on: January 01, 2021, 04:08:59 AM »
Hi,

I keep trying to get to the Bureau of Immigration web site without any luck, so I have no idea if any procedures have changed for the annual reporting, if an appointment is necessary, or what...

This is the link that doesn't work, does anyone have one that does work?
http://immigration.gov.ph/

I don't do Facebook so a link to that won't help me.

Thanks
Tommy

Offline Peter

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
Re: Annual reporting - during the quarantine
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2021, 02:54:42 PM »
Tommy.
Yes, that website and all connected with it, seems to be in limbo.

I downloaded a copy of the BI memo (JHM-2020-005) detailing the current procedure. I found it on Duck-Duck-Go search.

Well, I'm having trouble attaching the file. Site doesn't like 2.1 meg pdfs. Try searching for the memo.

But basically, you have open a BI account and book an appointment online.

Try < http://e-services.immigration.gov.ph/  > where you can book an appointment. They also have an unresponsive link to the memo.  :(

Stay safe all.

Peter

Noli nothis permittere te terere.
Virtus autem corruptibilis est,
summa virtute prorsus corrumpitur,

Offline bigrod

• Retired USAF Club Mgmt Supt, Personnel Supt & 1st Sgt
  • Administrator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2021, 09:01:04 PM »
The appointment option posted is for the main office in Manila only. Most local offices do not require an appointment.

Chuck
Life is  to short not to live it right the first time

Offline starrt

• Sr Member
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2021, 03:12:21 AM »
Hi,

Thanks for the replies.

I guess the next time I am at SM Aura I will go to the Immigration office there and ask the receptionist.

I will try to remember to post what I find out, old(er) sometimes eh... lol.

Tommy

Offline Peter

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2021, 11:04:56 AM »
All.

I managed to convert the pdf document to .doc format. See attached.

Here is a current link to the BI website < https://tinyurl.com/yb5bw2rc > Nice of them to tell us of the changes, eh?

From the ebooking FAQs. < http://e-services.immigration.gov.ph/Home/Faq  >

5. I want to book an appointment in your other offices but I can't see them in the selection, can I still go there as a walk-in?
- If an office is not in the selection, then said office is not available for online appointment.

Thery didn't answer the question though  :( :(

I haven't applied online for an appointment yet, so until I make an application, I don't know for sure what other offices are available for bookings, or are open for "walk-ins". But from their wording, there are other offices who will take appointments.

I have the telephone numbers of my usual reporting office, so on Monday/Tuesday I'll give them  a bell and find out.

Take care all.

Peter

Offline starrt

• Sr Member
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2021, 04:24:40 AM »
Peter,

FYI, that url is for a business called GovServ, scroll down to the bottom and you get this:

About GovServ

One of the largest resources on the Internet for finding government services and related businesses, worldwide.

So it is not the official Bureau of Immigration web site. They show a link to:
http://immigration.gov.ph
as being the official web site.

Tommy

Offline Peter

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2021, 09:16:49 AM »
Peter,

FYI, that url is for a business called GovServ, scroll down to the bottom and you get this:

About GovServ

One of the largest resources on the Internet for finding government services and related businesses, worldwide.

So it is not the official Bureau of Immigration web site. They show a link to:
http://immigration.gov.ph
as being the official web site.

Tommy

Thanks for the correction Tommy.  :)

I'll ask the local office why their BI website is down when I speak with them later this week.

Maybe others can do the same to highlight the outage?

Stay safe all.

Peter

Offline Peter

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2021, 01:58:20 PM »
All.

The BI website is back online as at 13.55 , 06 January.

Link to the "Site Map" < https://immigration.gov.ph/site-map >

Link to "Directory of Transactions < https://immigration.gov.ph/index.php/information/directory-of-transactions  >

Attached is the updated "Sub-Port Directory"

Stay safe all.

Peter

Offline starrt

• Sr Member
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2021, 04:48:15 AM »
Hi Peter,

Yes, the BI website is back online.

Thanks
Tommy

Offline Peter

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2021, 02:21:31 PM »
All.

This is the reply from my local BI Sub Port Office, to my email query, with the response within 2 hours.

They will accept an appointment request directly to their email address. I think we'll make an appointment next week and do a bit of shopping when in town.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Good day! Thank you for your email.

To schedule your appointment for payment of Annual Report 2021, kindly send us the following information:
1. Applicant's name;
2. Country of Citizenship;
3. Visa Status; and
4. ACR I-Card No. (Found at the back of the card, starts with F/G).

Our Office is open for transactions at 8am-4pm from Mondays to Fridays, except holidays. However, disinfection is in progress between 12 noon until 1pm

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hands. Face. Space.

Peter

Offline JoeLP

• Global Moderator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2021, 07:42:48 AM »
Maybe this belongs in a different thread.  But it's related to this. 

When you go to the immigration office, make an attempt to get the location's phone number and any worker's personal phone number.  I did this the first time I went to an office here.  The first number we(Tina and I) got was from the local worker's personal cell.  But, shortly after, they closed that office.  So we went to the next one "down the line" and got their location number, and not much more than 2 visits later, got a workers personal phone(one of the assistant manager's cell).  Then they reopened an office in the location of where the first one I went to was at.  And we got a cell number again.  But, that place has since grown into a respectable immigration office and have their own location number, and we have that, as well as 2 cell numbers(current manager as well as one of the main, full time worker's cells). 

When this whole covid thing started and we had questions, it was pretty easy to get answers when we can call the cells of a worker at the nearest immigration office.  Even more so, when the manager was one of the cells we had.  This is still the current status of our relationship with the local office.  And she made it clear we were not required to do any extensions and we had a month after they reopened to go in and get our needs met with no fees or issues. 

Maybe my "remote location" makes my situation different than others on here, but, why not at least try?  I was never denied at least a direct number to the location, and only once denied a personal cell to a worker in that office(usually a manager or an assistant manager).  It's always nice to have that in your own cell's phone book or written down somewhere safe.
In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Offline starrt

• Sr Member
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2021, 04:23:53 AM »
Hi,

Yesterday, Friday afternoon, I went to the Immigration office at SM Aura in BGC. I walked in, got it done, and was out in under 5 minutes. No appointment was necessary.

Tommy