Philippines Insider" The Ultimate Philippines Travel Guide for Tourists and Expats

Author Topic: Provincial Games  (Read 7066 times)

Offline RUFUS

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
Re: Provincial Games
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2008, 12:05:03 AM »
;D Rufus......we love ya bro... ;D.....the keeper of the REDHORSE...........help us cope ;D ;D billy2002

In keeping with the topic...
You must remember to to keep the RedHorse cold, whilst watching the provincial games..
SO SAYETH THE RUFUS

Offline coutts00

• Sr Member
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2008, 12:20:11 AM »
I must be getting old, I thought the provincial games were watching the submarine races from a beach in any province, with a cold red horse in one hand and your asawa in the other.

Wayne
Wayne  ;D ;D

Offline RUFUS

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2008, 12:31:49 AM »
I have no idea what the provincial games are...
I do, however, know the importance of keeping your beer cold while watching... lol
SO SAYETH THE RUFUS

Offline stillbilly2002

• Sr Member
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2008, 04:36:31 AM »
Wayne please explain Provincial Games........even our keeper of the\' man water \',
    Rufus is not all knowing..........i myself am blissfully ignorant also.................
    you are our man ..........our forward observer........ on the front line.........
    billy2002

Offline coutts00

• Sr Member
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2008, 11:06:37 AM »
Submarine racing is a favorite sport of young couples in provinces around the world, and some older couples as well. It is a contact sport undertaken typically at a shore of a beach or lake or even a river. Now as it is difficult to see submarines racing, you lean into the beautiful eyes of your partner, take in all there is to see and feel in the darkness that surrounds you, and engage in full contact.

Submarine racing is often engaged in the front seat of a car, but preferably the back seat, where it is harder to see the submarines but easier to see your partner. Fogged up windows also are a prerequisite of Submarine Races. Need I say more..... ;D ;D ;D

Wayne
Wayne  ;D ;D

« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2008, 12:09:22 PM »
Puerto Princesa is hosting the 2008 provincial games which started today. We went to have a look but left after a couple of hours because it was so hot. I don\'t understand how the competitors can tolerate these temperatures. The only inviting place was the swimming pool and nobody was using that, maybe later in the week. There were lots of stalls selling all the usual stuff, so I may go back there tomorrow to take some more photographs.

Colin

I have no idea what the provincial games are...
I do, however, know the importance of keeping your beer cold while watching... lol

All,

Welcome to the 2008 Provincial games, here in Puerto Princesa . You are just in time to catch the main event.........WATER SKIING
::) ;D ;D

Offline GregW

• Sr Member
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2008, 09:54:35 AM »
Keith, that is hilarious!   ;D ;D ;D
Ako si Goyo.   Amerikano akong lawas pero Bisaya akong kasing-kasing

Offline stillbilly2002

• Sr Member
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2008, 01:03:37 AM »
humor .............Keith is a truly a sick individual.....a trait much to be desired, why ?
  because we cant take ourselves too serious or the world too serious.i salute you billy2002 ;D