Philippines Insider" The Ultimate Philippines Travel Guide for Tourists and Expats

Author Topic: Home care provider  (Read 2173 times)


  • Guest
Home care provider
« on: May 29, 2008, 04:23:31 AM »
I could use a little bit of help in understanding the best way to obtain a Home Health Care Provider. My wife of 35 years had a stroke on March 23rd, although she is recovering rapidly and with limited residual effects, I want her to have someone qualified in Physical Therapy and EMT. Our original goal was to retire to Cebu in 2010/2011 but under the current circumstances I think it would be a better and more happier environment for her to be in the country she is from and I have always considered home any way. I would like to have a Health Care Provider who can visit daily and ensure that my sweetheart will continue to advance in her PT and whatever else may be needed.
Thank you, or should I say Maraming salamat lahat ang kaibigan ko dito?

Offline Gray Wolf

  • Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,275
Re: Home care provider
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 05:03:20 AM »

You should be able to find a very good Caregiver when you relocate.  The RP is known for the quality health care individuals available, despite some who would argue otherwise.  You should have no trouble finding an excellent Caregiver to provide everything your asawa needs for her day to day needs.  Perhaps someone who is already located there in Cebu can give you the names of the organizations who provide in home care so you can begin your search for what you need.

Love the name change, by the way.  You may find interesting how some of us came about our names. 
Check out the topic \"What\'s In a Name?\":

Gray Wolf

Louisville, KY USA - Bagong Silang, Caloocan City, PH