Philippines Insider" The Ultimate Philippines Travel Guide for Tourists and Expats

Author Topic: New here part 2....  (Read 2559 times)

KurtG

New here part 2....
« on: May 31, 2008, 08:49:59 AM »
Hello everyone,
  I\'m Kurt (Cherry\'s bana). Looking forward to meeting everyone. Glad we found this site.......

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
Re: New here part 2....
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2008, 08:58:09 AM »
Hey Kurt!

So happy to see you here!  Cherry has been a blessing to us here so I can only imagine what she does to brighten up your bahay!   ;D ;D  Thanks for the photos you shared with me, especially the one of you and Cherry by the lake.  You guys should post that one in the Photo section.  Cherry already knows how.  I also like the one of your son Kenneth on the carabao!  He looked right at home up there. 

Once again, welcome to our happy little group!

Jack
\"Gray Wolf\"
Louisville, KY USA - Bagong Silang, Caloocan City, PH

KurtG

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2008, 09:51:31 AM »
Hey Kurt!

So happy to see you here!  Cherry has been a blessing to us here so I can only imagine what she does to brighten up your bahay!   ;D ;D  Thanks for the photos you shared with me, especially the one of you and Cherry by the lake.  You guys should post that one in the Photo section.  Cherry already knows how.  I also like the one of your son Kenneth on the carabao!  He looked right at home up there. 

Once again, welcome to our happy little group!

Jack
\"Gray Wolf\"

Thanks for the welcome.. I am reducing the size of some of our photos so Cherry can post more.. She is on the other computer and wont let me on it :D.. again thanks for the welcome.
Kurt

Offline coutts00

• Sr Member
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2008, 10:16:06 AM »
Kurt,

Don\'t worry about reducing, push them up to photobucket, there is a link how to do it, and paste the thumbnail option. When you shrink - resize often the clarity is lost or cropped.

http://livinginthephilippines.com/forum/index.php?topic=206.0

Wayne
Wayne  ;D ;D

KurtG

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2008, 10:32:19 AM »
Thanks for the info.. will try it out as soon as I am allowed on the other computer.. LOL

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2008, 04:22:54 PM »
Hello Bana ni Cherry (Kurt).  Welcome on board.

KurtG

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2008, 09:44:19 PM »
Hello Bana ni Cherry (Kurt).  Welcome on board.

Thanks looking forward to meeting all..