Author Topic: First time posting?  (Read 13677 times)

First time posting?
« on: January 04, 2008, 10:59:07 AM »
For those of you that are new to the \'Forum\' format, your 1st post may be a bit confusing. Don\'t be put off, it is just different from using a group.

Once you are a member, you will need to select ANY folder that has a subject that interests you. If not sure which folder to choose at this stage, then start off in the \"getting your feet wet\' folder. Once inside the folder you will see a button called \'New Topic\' and off you go. No different than emailing.

Welcome to the Forum.

Re: First time posting?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 12:17:58 PM »
All,

I have changed the name of the board from \'Getting your feet wet\' to \'Don\'t know where to post 1st time. Post here\'. Hope this makes more sense.

When in this board, just look for the button marked \'NEW TOPIC\" click it & off you go. Click on the \'POST\' button to finish.

Offline Lan Zeird

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2008, 03:36:05 PM »
thanks i am newbie here. please do welcome me here

Offline Steve & Myrlita

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • Myrlita & I and all of our grandchildren.
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2008, 09:06:38 PM »
Welcome to our forum. I hope you will find it as helpful and informative as I have had. God Bless......
Thank you...God Bless...
Bro Steve & Sis Myrlita
Bacolod City, PH
*** RIP MY FRIEND LEE ***
***       RIP DON H        ***

Offline fharz

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2009, 01:59:49 PM »
Hello everyone this is my first post. Hope you welcome me here. thanks!
Signature Deleted by Admin

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2009, 03:17:36 PM »
Hello everyone this is my first post. Hope you welcome me here. thanks!

You are welcome here  ;) Post something about yourself and ask questions.

Colin

Offline moccalyn

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2009, 10:42:59 AM »
i just signed up and hopefully im welcome. call me moccalyn from Manila,Phils
i hope to learned and contribute something helpful to this forum

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • *** Rest In Peace ***
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2009, 12:03:32 PM »
Hi moccalyn and welcome to the forum. I am an American married to a pinay and we live part time in Cebu. Please tell us more about yourself when you have time. I always enjoy reading a woman\'s point of view and especially a pinay (if you are one) because I learn from every person that I have the pleasure to meet, either in person or on-line.

Hope to see more of your posts.
Lee
:) Happily married since 1994 & live part of the year in Cebu and the rest in S. Florida.

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2009, 03:32:11 PM »
Welcome Moccalyn, please post something, we like to see new \'faces\' here.

Colin

Offline billn

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2009, 06:24:23 AM »
Hello - I have just joined and this is my first post. I am looking forward to an exciting and informative expierence here.

I will be going to Manila on 17 Jul 09 and will be married to a beautiful and kind woman from Tacloban on 21 Jul 09.

I am planning to come back to the States (Denver, CO) and get things in order then move to Tacloban with my wife.

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2009, 08:12:25 AM »
Welcome Bill, it does get exiting at times ;D

Colin

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2009, 08:45:00 AM »
Howdy Billn!

Why not give us all a little information about yourself?  Go here and post something about you, how you met your gf and whatever you wish to share with us.

http://livinginthephilippines.com/forum/index.php/board,35.0.html

Looking forward to seeing more of you on LinPC!

Hello - I have just joined and this is my first post. I am looking forward to an exciting and informative expierence here.

I will be going to Manila on 17 Jul 09 and will be married to a beautiful and kind woman from Tacloban on 21 Jul 09.

I am planning to come back to the States (Denver, CO) and get things in order then move to Tacloban with my wife.
Louisville, KY USA - Bagong Silang, Caloocan City, PH

Offline maricel

• Sr Member
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2009, 12:24:28 PM »

Welcome Bill, I\'m also from Tacloban and yes Colin\'s right this is an exciting place to be, not only in getting info about Philippines but in meeting a lot of different folks with different strokes, :) Introduce yourself and post your views and opinions
God bless you all!

Maricel

Offline geno555

• Sr Member
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2009, 02:53:50 PM »

Lan  we were all newbies at one point  :)  welcome aboard

Murf

Offline Miklos

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2009, 09:35:23 PM »
Hi everyone

I\'m also new to this board, but as I\'m head over heels in love with my Phoebe from Philippines and considering a move to Cebu, I thought this would be the place for some good advice along this journey.

I\'m a 31 years old Dane and a former IT engineer that is now working as Distribution Manager and IT Manager in a somewhat large company I started with 3 friends a little over 5 years ago. I havn\'t seen my sweetheart in person since january and looking very much forward to seeing her again soon, and I hope I can settle down in the Cebu area later this year.

I look forward to interacting with all of you and drawing on your experience.

;D
* Good judgment comes from experience - Experience comes from bad judgment *