Author Topic: First time posting?  (Read 13691 times)

Offline Nashkat

Re: First time posting?
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2009, 10:36:41 AM »
;)im from bulacan.. In philippines.. well what can i say.. im a teacher... well thats nice that u found your filipina.. I think  most filipina like me are  very honest person.. most of the time...

Hi Chel, well teaching is a very noble at worthwhile calling! Salamat sa good wishes, at oo i agree, most are very honest and sweet!

Offline sonfel

« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2009, 11:13:03 AM »
Hi Everyone!

I\'m a newbie to both this Forum and the LITP YahooGroup.

Thanx to the Owner, Admins and Moderators for approving my joining. Looking forward to catching up on the posts. So far, in 28 minutes of backreading, I can already tell that this Forum will be very helpful, and the people seem to be very friendly in general.

I just retired from the United States Postal Service. Unlike most of the gentlemen here, I was born in the Philippines, became naturalized U.S. citizen in \'83. My wife is a Chinese citizen. Graham is the name of our 10-year old boy. We live in the Seattle metro area of the State of Washington.

Been preparing to return (for good) to my beloved birth country for a while now. I\'m hoping that this materializes sometime before the end of the year.

Again, I\'d like to express my gratitude for having been given the opportunity to join this wonderful site.

Salamat!

Sonny
\"Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die!\"

« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2009, 11:36:48 AM »
Hi Everyone!

I\'m a newbie to both this Forum and the LITP YahooGroup.

Thanx to the Owner, Admins and Moderators for approving my joining. Looking forward to catching up on the posts. So far, in 28 minutes of backreading, I can already tell that this Forum will be very helpful, and the people seem to be very friendly in general.

I just retired from the United States Postal Service. Unlike most of the gentlemen here, I was born in the Philippines, became naturalized U.S. citizen in \'83. My wife is a Chinese citizen. Graham is the name of our 10-year old boy. We live in the Seattle metro area of the State of Washington.

Been preparing to return (for good) to my beloved birth country for a while now. I\'m hoping that this materializes sometime before the end of the year.

Again, I\'d like to express my gratitude for having been given the opportunity to join this wonderful site.

Salamat!

Sonny

Welcome Sonny, keep on with the reading, lots of interesting stuff on here.

olin

Offline geno555

• Sr Member
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2009, 11:37:19 AM »
Welcome to the group Sony, You certainly picked a good career for my Father Retired as Post Master from our small city on the Eastern Shore of Maryland, I know his health insurance Blue/Cross and Blue Shiled is a Great plan so so your medical coverage should be all set

Glad you the wife and your son are coming back home, Although retired military I love it here find the people the most friendliest in the entire world and the laid back culture suits me and my lifestyle just fine.

You find all the friendly help you want on here to just about any questions for we have a bunch of wonderful people those who have lived here first hand for a number of years and those who are doing their homework to come here.

l look forward to knowing more about you , your family and plans so keep us posted.

Glad to have you join !

Murf

Offline Nashkat

« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2009, 08:53:35 PM »
Hi Sonny,

Mabuhay, I am a newbie din!

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • *** Rest In Peace ***
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2009, 01:06:47 AM »
Hi Everyone!

Salamat!

Sonny

Hi Sonny walang anoman and welcome to the forum. A lot of great info here and I am sure you will find much of it useful. You will also find a lot of retired postal workers living in the Philippines, I met at least 5 living in Cebu alone.

Since you are Filipino, might be a good idea to apply for dual citizenship if you have not already and that should make the transition easier IMO. Good luck and be sure to post any question that any of us might be able to help you with.

:) Happily married since 1994 & live part of the year in Cebu and the rest in S. Florida.

Offline fharz

« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2010, 04:28:14 PM »
hi guys,

it sounds here are new to this forum. I am also quite new member here..
Signature Deleted by Admin

Offline RUFUS

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2010, 11:19:28 PM »
Fharz
Welcome to the forum
SO SAYETH THE RUFUS

Offline GregW

• Sr Member
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2010, 03:52:05 AM »
Hi fharz.  We have an area in our forum called \"Contributions by Members\" and in that area is a topic called \"Meet Your Neighbors\".  Drop by there and write some about yourself and what draws you to the RP so that we can all get to know you better.  We\'re a friendly bunch so tell us what you\'re all about and ask any questions you have.  Looking forward to reading more about you.

Ako si Goyo.   Amerikano akong lawas pero Bisaya akong kasing-kasing

Offline goranbockman

• Sr Member
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2010, 08:58:09 PM »
Hi all,

A Swede I share my time between Turkey and the UK, but hope to retire to the Phils ASAP. Goran\'s the name, posting\'s the game.
I\'m new here and looking forward to interacting with and learning from the \'old bears\' on the site. ::)
Ignorance is the fuel of knowledge.

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2010, 09:32:53 PM »
Welcome to LinPC, Goran! 

We have a board entitled \"Contributions by Members\".  In that board is a topic called \"Meet Your Neighbors\".  Go there and post a short intro to the group.  Let us all know a little more about you and why the RP.

We look forward to seeing more of you on the Forum!
Louisville, KY USA - Bagong Silang, Caloocan City, PH

Offline RUFUS

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2010, 07:01:12 AM »
Goran
Hi howdy, welcome to the forum...
SO SAYETH THE RUFUS

Offline daisy

« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2010, 06:14:13 PM »